Jordan Daniel

Whether Jordan is writing acoustically under moniker Borderline Angelic, scratching out club beats with experimental project Electric Dreams Fantasy Boy, exploring 8-bit sounds and field recording with the electronic Pareidolia, or even playing homage to David Byrne and early ska in Captain Sizzle At The CBGB - the founder of Sudden Epidemic and the "voice" of Jane Lane plays music wherever he goes.

When not dancing the tango with lady Music herself, Jordan enjoys croquet, Regina Spektor, cooking, The Dark Knight, Magic: The Gathering, composition notebooks, horror movies, Terry Gilliam, concerts, quidditch, Blue Indigo, Mel Brooks, Richard Linklater, Photoshop, the internet, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, milk, Stanley Kubrick, new wave, Moog, the color pink, and the number 136.

Until We Dance Away...

I feel like dancing. My body can't understand this request, but my heart is flying foolishly around my body...trying to find a way out. Trying to somehow pull my body to dance to this undescribable beat; this music that floats so carefully through my ears, but I can't grasp for more than a split second. My heart has finally woken up and realized how much in this world that I take for granted, and how much that I can finally understand. I just want to dance...to let out all the things that make this world so wonderful. I look around me - hoping for something to casually explain how utterly in love I am with life and the beauty around me. Hoping that something will explain to me how lucky I am. I truly am getting nowhere with asking the nothingness around me. I truly am getting nowhere. That's the problem - I wish I could - I'm dying to finally reach some destination where I can finally dance without restrait. So I can finally dance.

Nobody knows. Nobody sees. Nobody knows, but me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Dustin

Jesus and Christ

Jane Lane 2008

Borderline Angels

In The Studio

Built For MySpace

Kyle

Marsha Marsha Marsha