Jordan Daniel

Whether Jordan is writing acoustically under moniker Borderline Angelic, scratching out club beats with experimental project Electric Dreams Fantasy Boy, exploring 8-bit sounds and field recording with the electronic Pareidolia, or even playing homage to David Byrne and early ska in Captain Sizzle At The CBGB - the founder of Sudden Epidemic and the "voice" of Jane Lane plays music wherever he goes.

When not dancing the tango with lady Music herself, Jordan enjoys croquet, Regina Spektor, cooking, The Dark Knight, Magic: The Gathering, composition notebooks, horror movies, Terry Gilliam, concerts, quidditch, Blue Indigo, Mel Brooks, Richard Linklater, Photoshop, the internet, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, milk, Stanley Kubrick, new wave, Moog, the color pink, and the number 136.

The Rush, Part One

I don't want to go back. What do I have to go back to? I want to have nothing to go back to. I want to never have to worry again. I want to be free. Break these shackles...break this chain...break my uselessness...crack my skull...let the blood flow out onto the ground. Watch it run like rivers in the soil...telling stories so quietly. Put me in a giant glass box labeled "GONE BAD", and put in Warehouse 136...never to be opened...never to be cared for. Watch me never struggle...I know what I deserve. Alone in my world.

I don't regret anything I've done; I don't regret my life. I don't think I regret anything at all. I just never know the good and bad decision. I never know when to draw my personal line...yelling to myself that there is something stopping me. Why the fuck should there be? I don't want to be stopped. I'm sick of it...I don't need to be trapped in this glass box my whole life. I think either I'm missing out on something...or I've forgotten what it's meant to live. To love. Something. Help me, please.

I'm giving up. I'm not losing my mind...I'm not losing my sense. I know exactly what I mean. I give up. I GIVE UP. Use someone else as a stand-in. I'm perfectly fine...I just don't care. I'm a person who's guilt dies in seconds. I never feel my heart being eaten up from inside. It's already gone. Guilt doesn't bother me. I could kill, and not feel guilty. I've reached a point where lies are survival, and I'm just a dummy on strings. A dummy.

A dummy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Dustin

Jesus and Christ

Jane Lane 2008

Borderline Angels

In The Studio

Built For MySpace

Kyle

Marsha Marsha Marsha