Jordan Daniel

Whether Jordan is writing acoustically under moniker Borderline Angelic, scratching out club beats with experimental project Electric Dreams Fantasy Boy, exploring 8-bit sounds and field recording with the electronic Pareidolia, or even playing homage to David Byrne and early ska in Captain Sizzle At The CBGB - the founder of Sudden Epidemic and the "voice" of Jane Lane plays music wherever he goes.

When not dancing the tango with lady Music herself, Jordan enjoys croquet, Regina Spektor, cooking, The Dark Knight, Magic: The Gathering, composition notebooks, horror movies, Terry Gilliam, concerts, quidditch, Blue Indigo, Mel Brooks, Richard Linklater, Photoshop, the internet, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, milk, Stanley Kubrick, new wave, Moog, the color pink, and the number 136.

Drained And Then Flooded (Again And Again)

I don't see the problem. With a lot of things really. Why is it such a trouble that I care for people? Does it matter that I can be friends with everyone - or try to- because I love people? Is it really a crime if this list includes "other" girls? I'm sick of people calling my friends "predators". I'm sick of everyone thinking "something" is "going on". Since when has it been custom to judge me off my friends and worry for an image? Fuck you if you can't trust me at all (you know who you are), and fuck you if you think you know me based off things like that. I know what I want in life and I'm doing perfectly well, thank you. I have Madeline, I have great friends, and I love where I'm going. So take yourself out to the curb and see if YOU can say that to yourself with assurance.

It's times like these when I really question if I'm living the right life. Everyone else thinks I'm doing it wrong. No, they KNOW I'm doing it wrong. They think they know everything. I know what's right for ME. So fuck you if you can't accept it. Your opinion drains me, and I can take care of myself.

Why does everyone think that someone is out to get them? Why is it so hard to accept that everyone should be treated with LOVE and respect? I'm sorry if I can't be the nice guy. Why is it wrong to love? For whoever is trying to make love an exclusive device that works only for individuals in certain situations - fuck you. Love is everything. Deal with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Dustin

Jesus and Christ

Jane Lane 2008

Borderline Angels

In The Studio

Built For MySpace

Kyle

Marsha Marsha Marsha